1. Skipping meals, due to the fact that you do not believe you “are worthy of” to consume.
2. Deleting images from enjoyable nights out with your good friends, due to the fact that you believe you look revolting in them.
3. Criticizing your appearances whenever you go by a mirror or any otherreflective surface area.
4. Or preventing mirrors completely, since you cannot stand the idea of taking a look at yourself.
5. Deletingthe selfie you submitted, due to the fact that it didn’t get enough “likes” and you’re second-guessing how great you searched in it.
6. Listening to music you understand is going to restore memories that you should not be reliving.
7. Disagreeing with your pals whenever they match you, since you do not think you’re stunning.
8. Sleeping in all day, since you do not believe that there’s a point in getting up in the early morning.
9. Refusing to try out swimwear, crop tops, or anything else that would display skin, since you do not believe you’re quite enough to pull them off.
10. Eating food you understand is too hot or touching the hair straightener you understand is still on, due to the fact that you do not care if you get charred.
11. Comparing yourself to every lady on TELEVISION and every lady that strolls by you.
12. Purposely “forgetting” to look both methods prior to crossing the street, since you would not mind getting struck by an automobile.
13. Driving much faster than you need to on specific roadways, due to the fact that you do not believe anybody would really care if you entered a mishap and passed away.
14. Exercising for simply a little too long and pressing yourself simply a little too far, despite the fact that you understand you’ve reached a point that ismore dangerousthan healthy.
15. Refusing to study, due to the fact that you do not believe that you might pass yourtests, even if you invested hours checking out the product. Why trouble?
16. Getting intoxicated whenever you go out with your good friends, due to the fact that you believe your sober character is too uninteresting.
17. Sitting in bed during the night, reliving all the shitty memories that you want you might forget.
18. Sitting in bed during the night, thinking of the worst possible thing that might fail the next day.
19. Taking a couple of more tablets than your prescription asked you to take or avoiding your medication completely.
20. Kicking or #steeeepunching walls furnishings, despite the fact that you understand it’s going to leave a swelling.
21. Texting your asshole ex, despite the fact that you understand he’s no great for you.
22. When they stop attempting to reach out to you, #steeeerefusing to react to your good friend’s texts and then grumbling.
23. Picking at your cuts, due to the fact that you sort of like the discomfort.
24. Staying up 5 hours later on than you should, despite the fact that you understand it implies you’ll be unpleasant in the early morning.
25. Breaking up with your boyfriendbefore he breaks up with you, since you do not wish to provide him the opportunity to break your heart.
26. Looking for indications he’s unfaithful on you, even when he’s provided you every need to trust him, since you do not see how somebody might remain devoted to you.
27. Stewing in your very own suffering rather of asking your pals to hang out, due to the fact that youthinkthey ‘d reject the invite anyhow.
28. Turning off your preferred tune when it appears on your iPod, due to the fact that you do not believe you’ve made it.
29. Pushing other individuals away, after they make it clear that they’re there for you and desire tolisten to exactly what you need to state.
30. Eating method excessive processed food, due to the fact that you do not believe youcould get healthy, even if you attempted.
31. Going after people who treat you like shit, due to the fact that you do not believe you be worthy of a hero.
32. Provoking battles with your buddies and your partner, since you do not believe that you deserve their love and love.
33. Telling yourself that you’re not quite enough for a particular man or clever enough for a specific task, despite the fact that you are!