Dancing With the Stars has always been a fun show filled with plenty of surprising moments, from pregnancy announcements to engagements, and this season we hope won’t be any different.
The ABC dancing competition series premieres tonight and in honor of its beg debut we’re creating a list of all the surprises we want to see on this season. Will former co-stars make a cameo? Will someone step in as a guest judge? We won’t know until it happens, but we can certainly hope for these heartwarming moments:
1. Glee reunion: With Heather Morris a competitor on this season, us Glee fans are hoping for a reunion. It would be even better if Morris’ onscreen boyfriend, Artie (Kevin McHale), made an appearance to twirl his ex once more.
Kevin Winter/Getty Images for iHeartMedia
2. Fifth Harmony concert: Now that Normani Kordei will be dancing each week away with Val Chmerkovskiy, we’re hoping the rest of her girl group performs at least once song on an episode!
3. Live wedding: Take your pick: A surprise live wedding between Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy or Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi. While a live wedding between The Bachelor star and his fiancée is more likely, we’ll be happy with either option.
NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
4. Will Ferrell appears as a judge: It would be impossible for Chris Kattan to dance his way through the entire 24th season without an appearance from his A Night at the Roxbury co-star Ferrell. As Kattan’s character, Doug Butabi, once said, “You can take our phones and you can take our keys, but you cannot take away our dreams.”
Mat Hayward/Getty Images
5. Laurie Hernandez: With a DWTS victory in her a pocket, Hernandez could (and should!) pop up either in the audience or as a guest judge for when her U.S. Olympic teammate Simone Biles competes. They’ve traveled the globe together for their sport, so why not take over dance floors now, too?!
What other surprises do you want to see on Dancing With the Stars? Sound off in the comments!
Published at Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:33:06 +0000
Congratulations to Bella Heathcote!
E! News can confirm the Australian Fifty Shades Darker actress is engaged to her longtime partner, Australian film director Andrew Dominik, 49.
Heathcote first sparked engagement rumors when she was photographed leaving the Sydney airport earlier this month with a huge diamond sparkler on that finger. Then, she took to Instagram over the weekend and showed off the ring once again.
“Thanks for being born,” she captioned the photo, tagging the birthday girl and fellow Australian actress.
Heathcote and Dominik have been together for six years. Previously, the screenwriter was engaged to actress Robin Tunney, but they split up in 2010.
Meanwhile, Bella plays one of Christian Grey’s ex-subs (or former “submissive lovers”) Leila in Fifty Shades Darker. She ends up stalking Anastasia Steele in the film after suffering a mental breakdown.
Before taking on the massive role in the hit trilogy, Heathcote made her acting debut in 2008 in the horror movie Acolytes and was later cast in the popular Australian soap opera Neighbours.
Before Dominik, she was linked to Brad Pitt, which she found “hilarious.”
“I remember being in New York when it happened and my friend sent me an e-mail saying, ‘I can’t believe you didn’t tell me!'” the actress told New York Times‘ T magazine in 2012. “And then I went to Duane Reade and it was in Star magazine. But I wasn’t bothered because it was just so far from the truth—it was hilarious to me.
Published at Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:33:00 +0000