OTT platforms have now become the preferred method of receiving entertainment. With that in mind, Filmfare launched a new property last year to honor excellence in OTT content. Our first edition received a tremendous response from within the industry and was well received by the audience. Overwhelmed with success, we are preparing for the second edition and promise to make the Miglam Filmfare OTT Awards 2021 bigger and better than our first offer. This year, production houses can also send entries, subject to veto by their respective platforms. Four nominations can be sent for the following categories. This year, we have an entry fee and remember that each entry will attract a fee.
The categories are:
Best Director (Series)
Best Actor in a Drama Series (Male)
Best Actor in a Drama Series (Female)
Best Actor in a Comedy Series (Male)
Best Actor in a Comedy Series (Female)
Best Actor (Male) in a Supporting Role in a Drama Series
Best Actor (Female) in a Supporting Role in a Drama Series
Best Actor (Male) in a Supporting Role in a Comedy Series
Best Actor (Female) in a Supporting Role in a Comedy Series
Best Original Story (Series)
Best Comedy (Series / Special)
Best Non-Fiction Original (Series / Special)
Best Movies (Web Original)
Best Actor in a Web Original Film (Male)
Best Actor in a Web Original Film (Female)
Best Actor in a Supporting Role in a Web Original Film (Male)
Best Actor (Female) in a Supporting Role in a Web Original Film
Best Dialogue (Series)
Best Original Screenplay (Series)
Best Adapted Screenplay (Series)
Here’s a quick guide on how to submit your entries to the Miglam Filmfare OTT Awards 2021
1. The entry should be made primarily in Hindi and should have premiered on an OTT platform from August 1, 2020 to July 31, 2021.
2. A fee of Rs. Will be charged for each entry you submit. 7,900 + GST i.e. total amount Rs. 9,322 / – per entry
3. Participation fee must be paid in advance or with admission. Participation will only be considered after WWM collects a participation fee.
4. This year we are accepting entries from the OTT platform as well as the production house.
5. All entries submitted by the production house must be approved by the platform where the show is hosted.
6. The responsibility of getting the entry approved by the platform rests entirely on the production house
7. Entry must be submitted on October 20, 2021 along with online entry form and payment reference ID.
8. Email the entry form with full details and required attachments email@example.com
9. For all questions please write firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the entry form.